What is a fit life?
Does it mean having 6-pack abs and 5% body fat? Do you need to run 7-minute miles or hold 5-minute planks?
The answer is NO.
A fit life is one in which you engage in physical activity that brings you joy on a regular basis.
It’s a life where you prioritize physical activity to be one of the most important things that you do several times a week, all year long.
It’s a life where you look forward to moving your body and you integrate physical activity into your daily routine.
It’s a life where you are reaping all of the powerful benefits of an active lifestyle: better mood, better sleep, more energy, clearer thinking, ability to do the things you want to do, higher body-confidence, and many other benefits.
That Fit Life is a 12 week program that can be done by anyone, anywhere, as long as you have access to the internet.
This 12- week life-changing program includes the following:
- Fitness assessment (including a walk test) with results reviewed with you by Kurt Dallow, MD FACSM
- 12 week fitness program customized to your current level of fitness
- 12 week strength-training program, customized to your current level of strength and ability to do strength training
- One hour phone call with Kurt Dallow, MD FACSM to review program with you and answer questions
- Premium Training Peaks account where you will be able to see your fitness program one week in advance throughout the 12 weeks. You will be able to record how much of that day’s workout you were able to complete each day, as well as make comments that both Drs. Cindy and Kurt Dallow will see and respond to.
- Weekly behavioral and psychological tips on motivation, planning for setbacks, the process of change, how to enlist support, and overcoming barriers to an active lifestyle
- Nutritional guidance with optional food logging
- Frequent dialogue with Drs. Cindy and Kurt Dallow to help you stay on track
- Private Facebook group with other women in the program
- Ability to tailor this program to meet your needs
Sign Up Here!
That Fit Life
Have questions? Schedule a 15 min chat with me to get more information!