Life is too short for carrot sticks, right?
Let’s stop the dieting nonsense and feed your body AND soul with good food and good vibes.
One Body Food and Fitness
One Body Food and Fitness is a revolutionary nutrition program that teaches you the basics of intuitive eating while helping you with meal-planning at the same time. Let’s face it, life is busy and no one wants to have to run to the grocery store more than they have to during this time of social distancing, right? Planning ahead will simplify your life and remove some of the overwhelm so that you can focus on more important things in your life (like family, physical activity, etc).
As a certified Intuitive Eating counselor and a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with 30 years of experience, I want to help you obtain the best of both worlds: living a diet-free life and enjoying simple, nourishing meals!
What you get with One Body Food and Fitness:
- Your own personal dietitian (that’s me!) who creates a customized nutrition plan that works for you and your family.
- Initial 60 minute phone or video chat to find out what your goals are with nutrition and health
- Personalized nutrition plan
- Weekly 60 minute phone or video chats to review your nutrition plan and discuss your progress
- Weekly meetings via phone or video chat to discuss new topics and review progress
- Meal plans with healthy, delicious recipes and grocery lists that are customized to your food likes/dislikes and optimized to support a healthy immune system and active lifestyle
- Online hunger and fullness logging with weekly feedback and guidance from me
- Guidance and support for adopting (or maintaining) a physically active lifestyle
- Unlimited instant messaging and email support
This is an 8-week intensive program with options for monthly support afterwards. Real behavior change takes time and attention – are you ready to make those changes now?
Investment: $799 one-time payment or 2 months of $425/month
Ready to sign up?
What some of my clients have said:
"I took Cindy's Women in Motion class when my sister suggested we do a 5k as a family together. I knew I needed to get some motivation to go out and exercise and get prepared for it. The class was just what I needed and I found myself with a group of women who I could relate to. Cindy was amazing and made me realize that my size does not define who I am and I can still be healthy even if I am a larger size. It really helped me with the issues I struggled with about my body image and how I felt about myself. Since the class Cindy has been a great resource if I have questions or need advice about my diet. She has become a great friend as well as a huge supporter of mine." Kathi
"In all of the years that I have participated in various fitness and nutrition programs, Cindy Dallow's nutrition and fitness program is the only one that has served me well and for the long haul. No gimmicks! She is not about dieting nor is she about losing weight. She is about teaching others to be healthy. She didn't just teach me the importance of fitness but she empowered me by giving me the tools that I need to acquire it. It was because of those tools that i continue to make walking a priority - it's part of my daily routine". Anita