Don’t let your training go down the drain on race day because of what you ate or didn’t eat!
Let me create a nutrition plan that fits your needs, lifestyle, and training plan!
What you’ll get:
- Daily calorie and macro-nutrient targets based on your training schedule and race goals
- Sample daily meal plan based on your training and work schedule
- A race nutrition plan using state-of-the-art CORE Nutrition software
- Recipes and shopping lists
- Online food logging with frequent feedback from me re your meals and snacks (see below)
- Unlimited contact via instant messaging and email
- Two 45 min phone calls or video chats (whichever you prefer)
If you are being coached on Training Peaks, your coach can share your training plan with me so that I can build your plan around your training schedule.
We will work closely together for 30 days while you track your progress using an online journal, where you can:
✔ Log your food & beverage choices, workouts, and health markers with ease (and receive daily feedback from me)
✔ Share photos of meals, nutrition labels & other nutrition-related info you encounter during your day
✔ Use secure video chat to “meet” with me to answer questions and discuss your progress
✔ Share victories, get encouragement & receive tailored nutrition documents and health information.
Perfect for busy runners and triathletes!
“Although I swam and ran for many years, I had problems with recovery when I started training for endurance events. Cindy’s counseling helped me get more out of my training and go further than I ever thought possible, including 5-hour long mountain bike races. I was pleasantly surprised to find how some simple diet changes could make such a big difference.” Geoff, mountain biker and road cyclist.
“I got great feedback from Cindy on each meal. I have tons of energy and have increased my performance in swimming, biking and running. I would highly recommend working with her to get your nutrition on track. It worked for me!!” Renee, triathlete
Want to know more?
Contact me for more information!